You are able to connect your Android device with Mobo via WiFi besides the USB connection. In this tutorial, we will introduce the steps of WiFi connection. Please follow the steps to establish connection.
1. Open Mobo program on your PC.
2. Turn on WiFi network on your device.
Note: Please make sure that your PC and device are under the same WiFi network.
3. Install and open Mobo Daemon on your android device (Make sure that Mobo Daemon has been installed. If not, please go to the bottom of the page for download instruction).
4. Connect to Mobo on your PC via Mobo Daemon by clicking on “Scan QR code on Mobo from PC”.
5. Scan the QR code on Mobo by aligning the QR code on Mobo within the frame.
6. It will be connected to Mobo in a while.
Ways to install Mobo Daemon:
Auto Installation: If you do not have Mobo Daemon installed on your device, just connect your device to Mobo using the USB connection and Mobo will install Mobo Daemon for you.
If it is not installed onto your phone, please visit http://www.iPgzs.com on your device, click "Download" to install it manually.